Indoor and outdoor air quality and environmental monitoring is a critical component for establishing employee, customer, and family confidence in the safety of indoor occupied spaces. Understanding what’s in the air you breathe, occupancy density, lighting use and noise ranges creates a healthier and more functional workplace. Improving indoor air quality and reducing mold and communicable disease risk with autonomous connections to devices for environmental controls is a future that’s here today.
Indoor Air Quality Sensors
- Sensors: PM 1, PM2.5 VOC, CO2, Noise, RH, Air pressure, Temp, Relative Light Intensity (0-100%) Noise, Virus Risk Virtual Sensor
- Secure wireless connectivity: Sensors relay data to a central hub for real-time data upload to Cloud and then to the business dashboard and API.
- Customized information can be presented on in-business TVs.
- The Virus Risk Indicator looks at four factors of airborne virus risks, which rank your risk level out of 10. The Virus Risk Indicator can be used for all airborne viruses, such as flu, it is not specific to COVID-19.
- May be installed during normal operating times – One screw mounting plate, battery operated and located in specific locations best suited for desired IAQ information (walls, plenum, HVAC).
Outdoor Air Quality Sensors
Outdoor sensors can track key outdoor pollution markers like particulate matter (PM1, PM2.5, PM10), NO2, O3, SO2, H2S, NO, and CO gasses. They also provide reliable data about key weather parameters such as temperature, humidity, air pressure, and wind from our nationwide sensor’s locations. Knowing the outdoor pollutant levels can improve indoor air quality by reducing ventilation at times, such as morning and evening auto traffic when pollutant levels are at their highest. With the increasing intensity of storms having predictive and real-time information can be a lifesaver.
Installation of the sensor is effortless. Some are battery operated, others plug into a regular power socket and placed between 3’ and 5’ from the ground. They are wirelessly connected to the cloud and in commercial applications where there are multiple devices the data is viewed on a dashboard and for residential, data is viewed on your smartphone.
Dashboard gives an accessible overview or air quality in your building, home and or outdoor, with the dashboard you can:
- The dashboard reveals dominant pollutants
- Organized placement of sensors with building layout map
- Analyzes trends, progress, and regress for improving air pollution
- Track and analyze insightful data from one sensor or many at any given time, revealing the best and the worst air quality results outdoors and in occupied spaces, such as buildings and offices, conference rooms, cafeterias, gyms, HUVC units, anywhere at your home etc.
- Automatically receive email alerts
- The IAQ results in historical averages for hours, days, weeks, or months
- IAQ results for a room or building in comparison to the results of other rooms or buildings,
Zoom In Feature
The dashboard graphs provide a per hour zoomed-in feature showing HVAC and or occupants activity influence on the IAQ. Simply click any spot on a graph and instantly view the date, time and level. This feature often reveals excessive chemical or ineffective particle removal from janitorial services, in addition to occupant conference room overloading, of CO2 confirming the need for more ventilation and air filtration, as high levels of CO2 can make people drowsy, slow thinking, and less creative.
Report Generator Features
Report Generator helps with daily data assessment and understanding historical rhythms
- Search data by countries, states, cities, buildings, rooms, and pollutants in a predefined or custom period.
- Analyze trends and insights created automatically based on the results
- Download air quality data to CSV and PNG files
Remote Customer Support
IAQ Health is as close as a call, click, or email
- Training for quality control
- Continuity of data transmission
- 24/7 network activity monitoring
- Onboarding to network operation
- Comprehensive knowledge and technical support
- Data interpretation and plan of action recommendations
Strategies for clean air
Your path to success includes assessment, remediation, upgrades, quality control and monitoring.
Better Quality Of Life
Combining science and experience we move forward to increase productivity by removing hidden environmental stressors.
With over 30 years of experience in creating healthy buildings, our ergonomic consultants are here to assist you in combining sensor technology with air purification devices. This layering of IAQ technologies and services are proven to level up indoor air quality.
To re-occupy our buildings, we need to hurdle some invisible challenges such as communicable diseases, hidden mold, ultrasmall respirable particles, and odorless chemicals, which combine to create environments that are counterproductive.
Focus, flow, cognitive performance, and emotional flexibility are skills necessary for today’s corporate athletes, and they are all enhanced by clean, fresh, oxygenated, indoor air quality.
Act now to improve your IAQ Health, productivity, and energy efficiency by installing sensors and monitoring your IAQ hazards then implementing IAQ Health Eco Suite strategies that prevent, neutralize, and remove invisible, odorless, airborne pollutants from your occupied spaces, making them conducive to health, problem-solving, creativity, and safe social interaction.
The reduction in absenteeism and healthcare insurance costs is an enriching benefit. Also, the achievement of these goals aligns your building with the International Well-Built Inst. (IWBI) certifications that are held by 20% of Fortune 500 businesses.
Need to get in touch with us? We’d love to chat about how we can help identify the IAQ challenges of your indoor spaces.
If you’d like to set up an appointment to talk, you can see our availability here.
Otherwise, fill out the form with your information and we’ll get back to you within 24 business hours.