The Filtered Fresh Air Ventilation System (FFAVS) brings filtered fresh air into your home. Making your homes’ air fresher with less dust and pollutants.
The system is easy to maintain, it requires only four, easy filter changes per year.
Typically installed by your HVAC contractor, the FFAVS fits into a foundation vent and connects to the cold air return side of your central air conditioning system. When the central air is on you will be pulling in fresh filters outside air to be conditioned and distributed throughout your home! For a closed conditioned crawl space a crawl space supply registers may be added to the FFAVS.
The FFAVS comes with a year’s supply (4) of carbon pre filters. The carbon pre filter is changed every season.
The FFAVS complies with ASHRAE Standard 62 for residential ventilation which states, “Acceptable air quality is achieved by providing ventilation air of the specified quality and quantity to the space (6.1) and by controlling known and specifiable contaminants (6.2).
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Clean and fresh smelling home
- Captures ozone, greenhouse gases, chemical’s, pesticides pollen, mold spores and radon before they enter your home
- Helps minimize back drafting
- Less draft from windows and doors
- A solution for sick building syndrome
- Improved energy efficiency
- Less dust in your home
- Adds air to the home to make up for clothes dryer and bathroom exhaust fans which expel air from the home.
Installs in a foundation vent and connects to the return side of your central air system.
It captures ozone, greenhouse gases pollen, mold and radon!