Re-Fresh: Ventilation fan and MERV 13 filter with options controls and exterior filter grill
The ReFresh box will introduce fresh air from the outside into the residence. The Re-Fresh is specifically engineered to meet building and energy codes that call for ASHRAE 62.2 CFM requirements. The Units have set speeds at 40, 100, and 140 CFM (Low, Medium, and High).
- Low profile, galvanized, 26 ga., insulated housing
- Models with and without ES24V control
- 6″ round duct connectors
- Test port for easy airflow measurement
- 2″ wide filter slot for optional MERV13, 8″ x 8″ x 2″ filter
- Speed controllable, AC or EC motor, 115/120V, 60 Hz
- Permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor
- Internally mounted speed control to set required intake with high, medium, and low set points
- 6 foot power cord
- EC motor models are ENERGY STAR® qualified and EcoWatt registered
- HVI Certified performance with and without optional MERV13 Filters
- Improved indoor air quality
- Ventilation is a solution for indoor air pollution, by reducing the concentration of pollutants such and chemicals, mold spore’s radon, etc.
- The variable speeds allow choosing the amount of filtered fresh entering your home.
- The MERV 13 filter capture ultra-small particles: pollen, mold, bacteria and virus
- Pushing filtered fresh air into your home helps to balance or pressurize your home relative to outside, which helps improve indoor air quality and comfort by reducing drafts.
- Optional control makes it easy to dial in the amount of filtered fresh air that best meets your needs.
- Optional Aluminum filter grill adds carbon filtration, extends the MERV 13 filter life and prevents insects for entering the air ducts; refer to the FFAVS