The Blast is the most cost effective, high capacity, commercial grade HEPA air purifier on the market.
It can clean spaces up to 5,100 sq ft in 30 minutes at a remarkably low noise level (only 48db). That makes the Blast perfect for buildings with large spaces like schools, hospitals, gyms, and offices.
Its medical grade H13 HEPA filter effectively captures viruses, bacteria, PM2.5, dust, pollen, mold and pet dander, efficiently cleaning the air you breathe.
The optional activated carbon filter is effective at capturing harmful gases like smoke, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) which include formaldehyde, benzene, etc., and harmful gases and odors caused by paints, cleaning supplies, and cigarettes.
RELIABLE, STRONG & SILENT CLEAN AIR.
The Blast is a top-of-the-line purifier that uses a high-powered and long-lasting centrifugal fan along with the best of class H13 (99.97%) HEPA filter to provide high airflow, and filtration with low noise. The Blast air purifier is suitable for cleaning and purifying large spaces of unwanted pollutants including PM2.5, viruses, bacteria, mold, allergens, pet dander, and dust.
The Blast is designed to fit perfectly in schools, offices, restaurants, gyms, and medical and senior care facilities, thanks to its quality finish and moveable design. Its super-quiet design, at just 34-48dB, also makes it ideal for living rooms, classrooms and quiet offices too. The Blast is also extremely energy efficient using only 140 Watts on high which is equivalent to just over two standard incandescent light bulbs.
[Note: The 120v U.S. version of the Blast has a higher capacity motor and cleans about 30% more air than the 240v version sold in Asia, Europe, and elsewhere. Meets California ozone emissions limit: CARB, UL and CSA certified.]
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): Blast capacity of air flow at 1360 cubic feet per minute (CFM) is beyond the CADR Testing protocol in 1000 sq ft. rooms where the CADR is only tested to 450 CFM. For something as powerful as the Blast we suggest using Air Changes per Hour (ACH) to determine efficacy.
- Air Flow (low-high): 455-1360 Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)
- Area Cleaned (ACH): 5100sf filtered in 30 minutes, 2000sf filtered every 12 minutes
- Noise level dB (low-high): 34 – 48
- Power consumption (Watts): 67 – 140
- Dimensions: 48.4″ x 22.6″ x 13″, Weight: 69 lbs
- Uses a HEPA filter with a 5,280 hour life span, 12 – 24 months to help protect you from viruses, bacteria, mold, allergens, dust mites and pollen. (Life span can change depending on air quality and usage.)
- Optional carbon filter to remove odors, smoke and volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) with a 12 – 18 month life span
There are no reviews yet.